Articles & Recipes
Recipe 🌽 Casey's Classic Corn on the Cob
The classics are classic for a reason. If you're looking for a no-frills, tried-and-true corn on the cob recipe, look no further.
- Casey Morgan's sweet corn
- cold water
- granulated sugar
- fresh lemon juice
- salt and butter, to taste
- Husk corn and remove silk just before cooking.
- Place corn in enough (unsalted) cold water to cover.
- Add 1 Tbs. sugar and 1 Tbs. lemon juice for each gallon of water.
- Heat to boiling, and cook uncovered 2 mins.
- Remove from heat, and let stand 10 mins before serving.
- Season with butter and salt, to taste.