Articles & Recipes
Recipe 🌽 Sweet Corn Salad
The perfect sweet corn side dish for a summery dinner on the porch. Or double the recipe and make some to share!
- cooked sweet corn from 2 ears, removed from cob
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 to 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 1⁄2 tsp mayonnaise, or enough to bind
- 1 tomato, diced
- Combine corn, green onions, green pepper, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, add tomato and toss gently.